Golem names itself a worldwide, open sourced, decentralized supercomputer on its website. You can perform Golem exchange on our website, BestRate.org. Based on Ethereum, Golem in fact is a worldwide decentralized computer network that can be used to make calculations. Anyone can access it and make money ‘renting’ out their computing power or developing and selling software.
Golem uses the combined power of user’s machines, from personal PCs to huge data centers. Any person can join the network, contribute his machine power and make money on it. It can be useful for businesses, science, microservices, people involved in machine learning processes, computer graphics, and many more areas.
The platform is powered by the Golem coin.
In order to exchange Bitcoin to Golem you need to set up a wallet for both of these currencies first. We recommend to use the wallet named Jaxx.
Set up Jaxx wallet on your PC
1. First, you need to install the Jaxx application on your PC. You can do it by the link below:
2. If you have multiple alternative currencies select the custom wallet:
3. Select the virtual currencies you possess:
4. Select the fiat currencies you possess:
5. On the next step, Jaxx will ask you if you want to backup your wallet. Agree, as this is very important in terms of security of your digital funds.
6. Jaxx will generate a mix of 12 words that are not related with each other, which makes it really difficult to remember. Write down this word set somewhere in a paper notebook or any other item that can’t be hacked via internet.
7. Type this word mix on the next step:
8. Then Jaxx will ask you if you want to set up a security PIN. Agree and proceed to the next step. Set up your 4-digit PIN-code and verify it:
That’s it, now you have a Jaxx wallet on your PC.
How to exchange BTC to GNT
If you want to buy Golem using some other cryptocurrency you possess, first select the currency you possess and put in the amount.
Select the Golem price rate that works best for you.
Type your Golem wallet address to the textfield.
After that bestrate.org will generate the address for you.
Copy it, and after that you will see that the transaction was created, its status will be on your screen.
How to sell Golem
If you want to sell Golem and buy another type of digital currency, first select the currency you want to buy and put in the amount. Then repeat all the steps described above.
BestRate.io provides you with the best Golem exchange rates so that you could maximize your profits.