Set up Jaxx wallet on your PC
1. First, you need to install the Jaxx application on your PC. You can do it by the link below:
2. If you have multiple alternative currencies select the custom wallet:
3. Select the virtual currencies you possess:
4. Select the fiat currencies you possess:
5. On the next step, Jaxx will ask you if you want to backup your wallet. Agree, as this is very important in terms of security of your digital funds.
6. Jaxx will generate a mix of 12 words that are not related with each other, which makes it really difficult to remember. Write down this word set somewhere in a paper notebook or any other item that can’t be hacked via internet.
7. Type this word mix on the next step:
8. Then Jaxx will ask you if you want to set up a security PIN. Agree and proceed to the next step. Set up your 4-digit PIN-code and verify it:
That’s it, now you have a Jaxx wallet on your PC.