Blockchain conference in Istanbul, Turkey is going to be held on February, the 20th, 2019. This Turkey blockchain conference is the largest international blockchain and cryptocurrency event in the region, and it always attracts many participants and viewers from all over the world.
Those cryptocurrency events in Istambul magnetize not only the specialists in blockchain technologies, developers, and representatives of blockchain ventures, but also a wide range of people, who are interested in economics, futurism, and modern technologies in general. Turkey blockchain conference is not about “ones and zeros” – it’s about how the blockchain ventures change our life.
That’s why the number of people and media involved to this crypto conference is really immense. More than 5000 attendees will visit the event personally, and about 10000 people are going to watch it distantly. There are very few bitcoin conferences that can match such a scale.
The regular ticket for an attendee of Turkey blockchain conference will cost 186 euros. If you have a student’s ID, you will pay 94 euros (the student’s ID must be shown on the registration desk). One who wants to watch the crypto event distantly is going to pay 43 euros. By the way, you’ll be given 12% discount if you pay for your ticket with cryptocurrency (Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin are accepted).
The blockchain conference in Istanbul will take place in Halic Congress Center, which is situated at the scenic bank of the famous Halic Bay.
The speakers’ names do impress. Here’s the short list of the headliners:
Tom Lee. The Wall Street Analyst, former J.P. Morgan Chief Equity Strategist, Managing Partner at Fundstrat Global Advisors
Vit Jedlicka. President at the Free Republic of Liberland
Patrick Lowry. Venture Capitalist, Investment Advisor, CEO at Iconiq Holding
Roy Li. Head Of Business Development at TRON Foundation
Cal Evans. Board Member of The British Blockchain Association, advised & assisted at governments of Malta, Dubai, Estonia and the Bank of England
…And many other well-known and respectable experts.
The main subjects and topics to be discussed at the blockchain economy conference in Istanbul can be described as following:
· Talking over the perspectives of transactions with cryptocurrencies: why they are better than today banks’ solutions.
· Discussing the main question of the industry: will the authorities accept the cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies or will they conquer them?
· Redefining Human Value: a New Epoch of Individualized Economy.
· People against ascendancy: centrifugal force in action.
· The newest trends for investors who deal with cryptocurrencies.
· Can the blockchain technologies help to prevent economic crises? Probably we should build the new economy based on it?
The speakers are still joining, so the list of topics will be expanded.