Riyadh, the capital of The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, is going to host one of the greatest crypto events in the world – the World Blockchain Summit (Trescon WBS). The cryptocurrency event in Riyadh will be held in March 2019
This blockchain conference in Saudi Arabia is going to attract lots of blockchain ventures investors and startup members as well as many various people involved in the blockchain industry. The startup developers and owners would probably be primarily captivated by this crypto conference because it gives the great opportunities of fund-raising. 20 startups chosen for the short-list will get a chance to win the regional cup. The winner will be given free tickets to fly to San Francisco, where it will compete with 30 other best world startups for the Grand Prize of one million US dollars.
There are three ways to attend the Blockchain Summit in Riyadh. The delegate pass costs USD 495 and includes access to the bitcoin conference sessions, executive luncheons on both days, and networking coffee-breaks. The exhibitor package is meant for the representatives of startups and SMEs, who want to have a dedicated table at the venue. It includes 2 full access passes and costs USD 3000. Valued at USD 2000, a supporting partner package is for corporate organizations only, and not applicable to solution or service providers. It gives 5 full access passes to all activities of the crypto event.
It needs to be marked that described cryptocurrency event in Riyadh is for professionals and specialists only. Ordinary persons who are not connected to the world of blockchain are not allowed to register.
There will be some major speakers and a lot of series speakers. Here are a few of the main persons who are going to make their speeches at the blockchain conference in Saudi Arabia:
- Nick Spanos, Founder, Zap.org, United States
- Bahar Alharabi, Managing Partner, Startups House, Saudi Arabia
- Abdulaziz Alshamsan, GM Digital Transformation, STC Channels, Saudi Arabia
- Badreddine Tazrouti, Blockchain Specialist & Trainer, www.tazrouti.com, Netherlands
- Franz von Weiszacker, Head of Blockchain Lab, GIZ, Germany
…And many, many others. All the speakers are acknowledged experts in one or another field concerned to blockchain technology and economy.
As usual for such bitcoin conferences, lots of actual and trendy topics are going to be discussed. Here are just some of the topics announced:
- Synthesis of blockchain and cloud technologies.
- How the blockchain empowers digital transformation of the world.
- Blockchain’s important role in the oil and gas industry.
- Blockchain platform as a service.